Yes, it’s finally flowering and it was well worth the wait. Not the first to flower in the family competition by any means but bringing up the rear in a grand finale!
This week I decided to work a bit on my Dear Jane quilt – I seem to be stopping and starting quite a bit with this project now, so it was good to get on with it.
I had intended to do just two blocks as they’re so time consuming but have enjoyed it so much I carried on and got 4 completed with a couple of others all prepped and ready to go.
C8 Hani’s Crown – Foundation pieced.
J6 Granny Weaver – pieced.
K6 Ann’s Folly – Foundation pieced.
K8 Springbrook Park – Foundation pieced. This one was a familiar one as I’d already made it but I’d done it in the wrong fabric! So this was Springbrook Park mark II
I think I’ve managed to make three in the wrong fabric now, they will all be sewn together and made into either the quilt label or a cushion. After all the time they take to make I’m not wasting any of them!
I’m still doing my EPP spool blocks – nearly enough to make something now 🙂
Until next time,